Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guest Post - 3 Guaranteed ways to make money online 100%

Found this post by Samir of indihow.com and asked if he would allow me to share it with you guys.

Hi guys!

I wanted to list these three ways to make a small guaranteed income daily from the internet. I find a lot of threads here about how to get started online. These 3 methods (maybe 1 maybe all 3 depending on your skills and dedication) will even help the newbies earn enough to start their own self-hosted websites in a month.

1.Textbroker.com: $10-$50/day
Find a topic of your choice and write 100-1000 word articles to earn daily without having to look for clients.



2.Microworkers.com: $5-$30/day
Start sharing on twitter, facebook, youtube etc., or adding links to your PR1+ blogs, writing paid reviews of 50 words and above on your blog, post on forums and blogs etc. and get paid daily.



3.Webanswers: $1-$5/day for the first few weeks
Answer 20-30 easy and small questions daily to start earning residual Adsense income.


And please add to the list any sites you are sure will be a source of guaranteed income.


Regards,

Samir

Indihow - How-to Technology Blog

9 comments:

  1. These are cool! To get paid hourly work, www.odesk.com has been around some years and has a good system. They offer health insurance. Their software makes sure your fingers are working. They will therefore guarantee your client pays you. There's lots of price competition but skilled people work.

    I just checked ChaCha.com and they're accepting new guides again. I tried signing up after you told us about it the first time but they were full up.

    I have an offer that I think meets the criteria! If anyone wants to work for food, go to my site, www.FreeDehydratedFood.com. Customers who refer people to free samples get food credits. It's unlimited and you could eat free on this program with no biz signup. ($3 credit per Freebie order filled.)

    Theron
    theron@foodwatergold.com
    www.FreeDehydratedFood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that!

    I tried odesk but I felt like they made me jump through way more hoops for less pay than a lot of sites I tried. I suppose it could be a very good place to start before you try offering services independently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that means the low pay is not typical! I didn't take their certification tests but they struck me as helpful to the contractor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful this guest post. Right now, the best way to earn money is writing.
    But it's not just about writing. You should know some rules...and teh articles should be SEO friendly.

    I really liked text broker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Textbroker is only avaliable for US residents, is there a textbroker-like site for the European countries?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking. So far I have been unable to find a site for European countries. I have had a lot of people asking for a site they can use in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good list however people have been saying they are having problems with textbroker lately.CloudCrowd can be a good source of daily pay if you can past their tests.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could add doing online surveys to your list if you want. While you will not get rich over night doing them you can make some good extra income in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda,

    I read your post on the warrior forum where you are willing to help mentor or guide someone who is eager to make money online.
    I must say at the outset that I am absolutely new to IM/AM. For several weeks, I have been reading on the warrior forum and have had so much information overload that I don't know what to believe or whom to trust. I even got sucked into buying some products!
    I am not looking to earn millions of dollars; however, I am very eager to understand how you have been so successful. Obviously, you are doing something right. I would be for ever indebted to you for taking me under your wings and showing me the ropes. I am willing to commit myself and work hard! Looking forward to receiving a positive response from you.

    ReplyDelete