Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Next Step in Freelance Writing!

Today I made a big step in my Freelance Writing career and wanted to share it with you. I just opened up my own site to direct my clients to. You can see it here. I am insanely excited! Because of this I am going to share some places to find clients.
  • WarriorForum. I link to it in my side bar. It is a forum all about internet marketing and making money online. Tons of people there hire writers and it is a great place to find clients. I have found my two highest paying clients there.
  • Craigslist. There is a section especially for writing gigs. Checking it in many different towns is a great idea.
  • Outsourcing sites. They may not pay as much as the average client but you can find a lot of work on sites like Elance and Odesk.
  • Freelance Writing Gigs. Lots of new gigs posted almost everyday! Check this one out for sure.
I hope this helps out some up and coming or experienced freelance writers, and if you maybe aren't interested in writing but need website content, check out my site! 

4 comments:

  1. Your new writing site looks great! Just wanted to point out that the order form let to a 404! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! Originally I had separate order and contact pages but a lot of people said that was a bad idea because if you do not talk to clients ahead of time it is easy to get buried in work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice Web site! And congratulations on finding work so quickly. You have put some excellent work and money-making tips on your 'blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Ya, I'm very excited! Still only have a few clients but I'm working hard to advertise. I should have my post up on Warrior Forum tomorrow and I'm hoping to get a few clients there. In the meantime I have some smalltime work on Textbroker as well as my Work at Home Moms site to write for. Keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete