Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Writing Opportunities

I just found a few more sites that I would like to share.

Are movies, comics, and video games your thing? I found a site that will pay $15 per review of these types of things. Worth checking out if those are your passions. Animation Arena.

Good at explaining things? Writing World pays 5 cents per word for exceptional how-to articles, which is a great rate for an up and coming freelance writer. Here.

I also came across another place full of ads for people looking for writers. See it here.

3 comments:

  1. they seem very prefessional. i'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!

    I'm the creator of http://www.affbox.com, and I think you're doing a wonderful job here on your blog.

    Thanks so much for the add to your helpful links...

    If you ever need any tips, advice, questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

    brandonmwalsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Well, you offer a lot of great resources so I am happy to share them with my readers.

    ReplyDelete