Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Website For Freelance Writing

I was recently shown a new site called Text Broker. It seems to have some real potential! I will post back with how I do with it as I just signed up. The way it works is you sign up as a writer, fill out some basic details, and write a sample based on the prompt they give you. From there you receive a rating. That rating will decide which jobs you can take. There are hundreds of open jobs... you browse the jobs, accept one, write the article, and submit it to get paid. Of course, submitting a low quality article can have your rating lower and if you don't follow instructions your article can be denied, but I have heard a lot of success stories with this site. More when I receive my rating and do a few jobs.

Link

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    Just so you know, many of the jobs on Textbroker actually involve writing term papers for college students. Personally, I find it unethical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any like that yet but I agree! Wouldn't accept something like that. I did an article on Thailand and the polar lights. So far it has been keyword optimized articles. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete