Monday, April 18, 2011

ChaCha - Quick Easy Gas and Food Money

This is the first 'legit' way of making money I found. Honestly, it is a lot like doing surveys in that you won't earn much money very fast. I make maybe $4/hr currently though there are more experienced people that make closer to $7/hr. The main reason I like ChaCha is that it is very fun and you do learn little bits of stuff, and it is very simple. The job I do on there I get paid two cents per question but it takes mere seconds to answer them because you don't actually look up the answers, you simply click an answer someone else already gave for the question. I answered questions while watching a movie and made $10. Bam, gas money. It is how I plan to pay for my start up costs for earing money online too!

So, ChaCha is a quick way to make some quick cash in your spare time. There are no schedules, you answer as many or as few questions as you would like... I would suggest you check it out if you are looking for a way to make enough to cover some food or gas until you figure out something better.

becomeaguide.chacha.com

If you do sign up, I would appreciate it if you would use nebby4t@hotmail.com as the referral email because I do get a referral bonus of 10% of your earnings and every penny helps!

1 comment:

  1. One droopy boob ѕaid tο anothег ѕaggy boob: 'If we don't get sοmе ѕuрpοгt ѕoоn, peoρlе might think ωe're nuts."

    Feel free to surf to my page ... long term personal loans

    ReplyDelete