Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update - Textbroker

I sent in my sample for Textbroker.com and got approved. There were so many articles to choose from! Your pay is based on ranking. The average writer will probably be a 2 or 3. A level 3 makes around one cent per word. It isn't amazing but it took me around 15 minutes to write up a 300 word article on Thailand. The better you right the more of a chance you have to rank up as well. The higher the rank, the more jobs and better pay you will receive. I noticed well over 100 offerings for level 2 writers though so even if you are new to writing or out of practice, try out Textbroker.com for some extra money.

On a more personal note, I just purchased the book "31 Days to a Better Blog". I expect it to be a good read. Watch out for a new blog post every day with "31 Days" as a label as part of the book is a blogging exercise for each day. Don't worry, it won't be taking the place of the information I normally post!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about Textbroker; I've really been curious about it. I haven't submitted my sample yet, as I can't think of anything good to write about, but I'll give it s shot. I'm also thinking about the 31 Days book. Hope it works out for you!
    shannon @ Sugar Plum Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did mine on sightseeing attractions in Seattle. Just jump in! If your starting rating isn't what you wanted,it can be raised based on the quality of what you submit later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Textbroker is a goos site. It is one of the first sites I begin working with when I started out. I have a page on them in my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, I am enjoying it as a side thing though I'm mostly reserving it for when I can't find higher paying jobs. It is a great place for someone to start writing since people of all levels are accepted!

    ReplyDelete