Monday, April 18, 2011

Who is Amanda? And what are these adventures?

Hello! My name is Amanda and I'm am 23 years old. I'm sure you guys all know how hard it is to find a good job these days, and even with a good job, be able to afford rent, food, gas, and other bills and that is exactly what turned me to finding ways to make money online, and I mean real money, not scams or filling our surveys. After starting to read about making money online I realized a few things.

  • The internet is full of scams for unsuspecting people looking for a way to pay their bills.
  • There are tons of very confusing ways people make money.
  • There are a lot of very unhelpful people on forums.
  • There ARE good ways to make money.
  • I CAN do this, and so can you!

I'm learning along the way, and what better way to keep track of what I learn and share it with others than to keep track of my adventures online! Here I will be reviewing sites I try, talking about business ideas I read about, and telling you how I do. I'm always interested in hearing if someone else has an idea or a site they aren't sure about, I'll see what I can figure out about it because I'm always looking for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment